Taeyeon (태연) - I [Feat. Verbal Jint (버벌진트)

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Case Study (Satu) & Case Study (Dua)


Restaurant/Cafe website (Case Study)

Case Study (One)




Founded in 1997, Secret Recipe made its mark, renowned for its extensive range of fine quality gourmet cakes. It has since evolved to become one of the fastest growing lifestyle cakes and café chain in the region with over 280 café outlets to date.

Secret Recipe Cakes & Café's concept can be found in prime urban locations and shopping malls in major cities in the region including Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, Manila, Brunei, Shanghai and Melbourne.
 
LAYOUT : Secret Recipe in Malaysia, from this webpage is very best because this webpage show delicious cake. Same colour no different colour.





Case Study (Two)


URL :http://www.thedeliciousgroup.com/#catering_about

LAYOUT : Delicious started as a cosy tearoom in 1 Utama Shopping Centre with just a few items on its menu in 2004. Even though its location was not prominent, news of its delicious wholesome food spread like wildfire through word-of-mouth. Soon, the thriving café was packed to the seams with families and young professionals looking for the comfort of homemade food served up.

Comparision between case study 1 & case study 2




Case study 1
Case study 2
colour
It’s colour very red and white.
It’s look very simple and no bored
background
Simple
Very simple and striking
Font/text
Suitable with webpage
It’s suitable with webpage
picture
Very  too much image.
No slide show photo
layout
No simple too crowded
Simple and neat
button
available
available



Personal Website (Case Study) Case Study 1 



URL : http://creativelybeba.com/work/featured/azurina-indah-blogpost-makeover

LAYOUT : I choose this page because Creatively Beba very simple and nice website. We can see that this page is very interesting. This web very colourful and use soft colour. 


Case Study (Two)



URL : http://www.kraftypalette.com/

LAYOUT : Krafty Palette was born in 2010. I started with giving free blog make overs to friends and family. The words spread and the next thing I know, I've been designing almost a hundred blogs now. I can say I have gained more confidence to even spread to graphic designs like wedding invitations, birth posters and party favors. Nice website.



Case study 1
Case study 2
colour
It’s colour very colourful and nice
It’s colour very interesting and beautiful colour
background
Bored colour
Very simple and white colour
Font/text
Suitable with webpage
It’s suitable with webpage
picture
Cute picture
Beautiful picture
layout
No beauty layout
Simple and creative
button
Available
available
 

No comments:

Post a Comment